Hello Crafty friends!
Today I will love to share with you how I created this beautiful card
Here are the steps:
- I stamped the Moon from to the moon stamp set in grey ink.
- I used a 2-inch circle punch to cut out the moon to make crescent
- I used star punch to make my background using black cardstock
- I glued my background onto gold glitter paper
- For more dimension, I used foam tape for my crescent and my mosque.
- I die cut a hill using stitched hillside from Lawn Fawn in the bottom of the card
- I stamped mosque using Ramadan greeting stamp set from Altenew and me fussy cut it
- I heat embossed my sentiments using gold embossing powder.